To support and encourage parents of 5th–9th grade Brookline Public School students in the formation of Parent Networks, B-PEN offers:
- Meeting reimbursement grants up to $50-$100 (depending on participation numbers) for food, supplies and/or speakers (Ten grants are available per school year)
- Guidance and support to organize, plan and/or facilitate the Parent Network meeting
- Resources (discussion guidelines, fact and tip sheets) to support all discussion topics
- Facilitation training for parents
- Parent Network Discussion Blog at www.B-PEN.org for all Brookline Parent Network Groups to share information, resources, tips and best parenting practices with each other
Who can apply? Brookline Public Schools Parent Groups of 5th to 9th graders
How to apply?
1. Submit an application via email to June Harris at email@example.com or mail to: Mary Minott, LICSW, Brookline Public Health Dept., 11 Pierce St., Brookline, MA 02445
2. After grant is approved and meeting held, submit reimbursement form, original receipts and parent sign-in sheet to Mary Minott for reimbursement.
Click here to download B-PEN's Parent Network Application Packet